As we begin this new year with the hope for a healthier time when we see prosperity instead of gloom, I would like to thank you for being a part of my professional life. It has been two years since I launched my consulting and coaching business and your faith in me has exceeded my expectations.
In 2021, I had many more clients than I did the previous year. I was able to work with key executives who wanted to work on specific problems as well as individuals who were trying to chart a new path for their careers. I’ve appreciated their praise and confidence in me.
I’ve also been grateful for the following I’ve developed on Youtube. While that was unexpected, I’ve gained many new followers, friends, and clients via that medium.
I was able to launch a couple of new online classes on Udemy.
The new year is full of exciting opportunities. I will be launching several new products and will continue to work with individuals on a one-on-one basis.
So, I leave you with best wishes for a new year and I hope that it brings you much success and joy. Please let me know if I may be of help to you.
PS) Because I’m a “stats geek”, I looked back to see what were my most popular blog posts of the past year. I’m sharing the list below. Maybe there’s a topic you’d like to revisit:
- The Single Most Important Productivity Tip
- Managing Up, Down, and Sideways
- Waiting For Others To Do Their Jobs
- What If There Is No One To Delegate To?
- Who Has The Real Power in Your Organization?
- Email Should Increase our Productivity, Not Bog You Down
- Motivatiing The Unmotivated
- Running Effective Online Meetings
- 5 Tips For Managing The Lazy Employee
- How To Use Your Calendar More Efficiently
I am also grateful to have an international audience. Here are the top ten locations of my readers:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Here’s to a wonderful 2022!