How Can I Help You?
Click on an Image To Learn More
LEARN TO USE EVERNOTE AS THE KEY TO YOUR PRODUCTIVITY SYSTEM
“Evernote for Beginners” is my new productivity course. It walks you through how to set up the app and demonstrates all of its functions. I show you my system and how I use it. The course is perfect for the beginner as well as anyone who wants to make sure they are getting the most from the app. Check it out HERE.
- Evernote: Save Files Using Import FoldersGetting notes and files into Evernote is just as important as having a system for using them and find them again. You can create a folder on your desktop that will automatically migrate files into Evernote.
- How Bosses Should Handle CriticismThe price of leadership is criticism because those at the top have to make decisions that aren’t always popular. It might be budget cuts, layoffs, or putting an end to a favored project.
- Can GTD (Getting Things Done) Work For Students?While we commonly think of the “Getting Things Done” techniques working for the office professional, students might benefit from the same systems.
- Leadership Library: “The Effective Executive” by Peter DruckerAccording to management guru Peter Drucker, there are five habits that effective executives need to develop. His book, “The Effective Executive” outlines each of them.
- 5 Quick Tips To Increase Your ProductivityI’ve been writing a lot in recent years about improving your productivity. Today, I want to share my top 5 quick tips that you can implement right away.
- Using The Evernote Web ClipperThe Evernote Web clipper is a great way to save content into your system. It is a simple extension for your web browser that will allow you to capture anything that you are reviewing on a web page.