How Can I Help You?
Click on an Image To Learn More
GETTING MORE THINGS DONE WITH EVERNOTE
Getting Things Done With Evernote, my new online course, helps you set up a digital productivity system using the principles of GTD/Getting Things Done on the Evernote platform. It’s simple to set up…and it works. Learn more HERE.
LEARN TO USE EVERNOTE AS THE KEY TO YOUR PRODUCTIVITY SYSTEM
“Evernote for Beginners” walks you through how to set up the app and demonstrates all of its functions. I show you my system and how I use it. The course is perfect for the beginner as well as anyone who wants to make sure they are getting the most from the app. Check it out HERE.
- AI Note Cleanup Added To EvernoteWhen Bending Spoons acquired Evernote they promised that we would be seeing a variety of new features added. They are now in the testing phase of using artificial intelligence to clean up your notes.
- I Can’t Take On Any More Work!!You want to make a good impression at work. But what happens if you are being taken advantage of?
- What To Do With Reading and Reference MaterialsBesides email, we get lots of things that we need to read or want to read into our productivity system. What does the Getting Things Done methodology say about not losing track of these items?
- What To Do About Missing Notes In EvernoteWhen you put a note in Evernote you want to be confident that it will be there when you need it again. But what should you do if one is missing.
- Tracking Completed ProjectsWe often worry about tracking the projects we need to work on. But what does the Getting Things Done methodology say about tracking completed projects?
- 5 Reasons to Look For A New JobThe results of a recent survey indicates that almost all workers will be searching for a new job this year. Let’s learn five good reasons to look for a new job.