I’ve talked to so many people over the years who have become public media managers and feel that they haven’t received the appropriate training that will help them be successful.
Is that you?
Or would you like to make a move into management, but aren’t sure what you will face or how to deal with aspects of the business that you aren’t familiar with?
After more than 30 years leading WUWM MILWAUKEE PUBLIC RADIO I decided to write what I learned along the way that helped me be an effective manager and lead the station to a successful trajectory.
The book is designed for new and new-ish public media managers who are looking for assistance on how to be more effective.
It is also designed for those individuals who would like to be a successful manager in public media.
This handbook is designed to be a go-to resource for anyone interested in growing their career.
Topics covered in the handbook:
- Keeping Your Boss / Licensee Happy
- Successful Organizational Structures of A Station
- Serving The Community
- Becoming More Than A Manager – Being A Leader
- Strategic Planning
- Finding A Management Style That Works For You
If you order the handbook NOW, you will be eligible for more than $200 in bonuses. All you need to do is to send me your receipt of purchase and I will send you the following bonuses:
- Effective Methods for Managing Difficult People
- Learning To Be More Productive
- Productivity Apps and Book Suggestions
- A Public Media Manager’s Guide to Podcast Production
- PLUS – You qualify for a FREE thirty minute telephone or Zoom consultation call where we can discuss any issue or problem you are facing.
This is a limited time offer, so purchase your book NOW and email me your receipt.