Are you frustrated because you’d like to become a public media manager, but don’t feel like you have ever been trained? Have you applied for jobs and been told that you don’t have the knowledge to manage a station or a department?
That’s why I wrote THE PUBLIC MEDIA MANAGER’S HANDBOOK. It is designed to help the next generation of managers.
Among the many things covered in the book:
- Keeping Your Boss / Licensee Happy
- Successful Organizational Structures of A Station
- Serving the Community
- Becoming More Than A Manager – Being A Leader
- Strategic Planning
- Finding A Management Style That Works For You
Order a copy NOW and you will receive these special bonuses:
- a FREE 30-minute private consultation about any challenge or problem you are facing.
- My e-book, “Managing Through and Out of the Pandemic”
This is a limited time offer.